Shipping and Delivery
Delivery is recommended for all Wedding Cakes. Fees for delivery will vary based on location and extra charges may be incurred if delivery is outside our regular delivery times and days.
Deliveries are made each day, however, we can not guarantee delivery times as they are made between 9am and 2pm.
- We will only deliver an Order to a Delivery Address within the Delivery Area on the Delivery Day.
- Following submission of your Order, we will inform you of the Delivery Window.
- We will aim to deliver during the Delivery Window, however, if an event occurs that is beyond our control, we may not be able to do so and will not be liable to you or any other person for any such delay. In this instance, we will endeavour to provide you with notice of the delay as soon as reasonably possible, using the contact details you provided us when placing your Order.
- We will deliver the Products to the front door of the Delivery Address. If you ask us to deliver inside a premises or building at the Delivery Address and we agree to do so, then you are responsible for any loss or damage suffered by us in connection with our delivery of the Products beyond the front door of the address. You must make all appropriate arrangements to assist and allow us to deliver the Products, including ensuring safe access and obtaining any prior security or other approvals which may apply to the Delivery Address.
- We may require the person accepting the delivery of the Products to provide us with proof of that person’s identity (including photographic identification) and, where relevant, age.
- If you will not be at the Delivery Address during the Delivery Window, we recommend you nominate a cool safe place for delivery of the Order. If you do not provide a specific place for delivery, we will leave the Products at your front door. If you advise us of any specific delivery instructions in an Order, we will endeavour to comply with these instructions to the extent reasonably within our control.
- You will be responsible and bear all risk for an Order and Products from the time we deliver the Products to the Delivery Address in accordance with your instructions. We accept no liability or responsibility for any Product once the Product has been delivered to you.
- You understand and acknowledge that we may need to change your Delivery Day and Delivery Window from time to time. We will notify you as soon as reasonably possible if your Delivery Day and Delivery Window changes for any reason.
- We accept no liability or responsibility for:
- Incorrectly placed Orders;
- Incorrectly ordered Products;
- Delivery details which are incorrectly supplied; or
- Delivery details which you fail to supply.
A deposit is required for all custom and Wedding cakes to confirm and secure your order. A minimum of 20% is required. Full payment is required one week before all custom and wedding orders.
Payment can be made via
- Direct Bank Transfer
- In Store by cash or card
- Over the phone by Credit Card
- Cheques will not be accepted
Terms and Conditions
In these Terms, unless the contrary intention appears:
Business Day means any day that is not a Sunday or a Public Holiday in New South Wales.
Cut-Off Time means 3:00pm in Wollongong, New South Wales on the Business Day prior to the Delivery Day.
Delivery Area means addresses with the postcodes 2500, 2505, 2506, 2525, 2530, 2519, 2518 or as otherwise agreed between you and us.
Delivery Address means the address supplied by you when placing your Order that we will deliver your Products to.
Delivery Day means the date that your Order will be delivered to the Delivery Address.
Delivery Window means the time frame on the Delivery Day in which your Order will be delivered.
Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following:
- Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action;
- Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war;
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence or other natural disaster;
- Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport;
- Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks;
- Epidemic, pandemic or other health emergency (whether declared or not); and
- The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
GST means goods and services tax payable under A New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax) Act’ 1999 (Cth).
Order means the order for Products that you place through the Site provided, created, produced, sourced or otherwise delivered by us for you.
Product/s means cakes, savoury items, bakery products and other associated items that we provide, create, produce, source or otherwise supply to you.
Site means the website https://tonittocakes.com and all associated applications.
Terms means these terms and conditions as specified therein.
You means the person or organisation entering into this Agreement and accessing, purchasing or using our Services.